Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems are caught early. We can help Detect cavities (tooth decay) early, Catch gum disease early, Detect early-stage oral cancer, Check your fillings, Catch dry mouth or bad breath, Review your oral hygiene, Protect your overall health, Safeguard your family's oral health, and much more. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all your routine dental needs can be met right here. Kids need dental care, too. Tooth decay is one of the most common chronic infectious diseases among U.S. children.
Some Of The Services We Offer Include:
- Bonding - to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetics Dentistry - to help improve your smile
- Crowns & Bridgework - to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants - a surgical component that interfaces with the bone of the jaw or skull to support a dental prosthesis
- Emergency Dentist * - dental issues needing immediate treatment to stop bleeding, alleviate severe pain, or save a tooth
- Fillings - treatments used to restore the function, integrity and morphology of missing tooth structure
- Invisalign - a transparent orthodontic, plastic form of dental braces used to adjust teeth
- Oral Cancer Screenings - to identify mouth cancer early, when there is a greater chance for a cure
- Orthodontic Treatment - the use of devices to straighten teeth, close gaps between teeth and fix problems with bites
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy - surgical and non-surgical techniques to restore health to the tissues that support the teeth (gums and bone) and aid in the prevention of losing teeth
- Porcelain Veneers - improve the aesthetics of a smile and protect the tooth's surface from damage
- Professional Teeth Cleanings - to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures - to help you smile again
- Root Canals - treatment to repair a badly damaged or infected tooth
- Sealants - to help protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening - to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment - for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions - when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- iTero - is an optical impression system (CAD/CAM) used to record topographical images of teeth and oral tissue. Data generated from iTero may be used in conjunction with the production of dental devices (e.g., aligners, braces, appliances, etc.) and accessories.
*Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.